Greetings!

There were discussions in Indian GNU/Linux Users'
Group, Mumbai on where to have the January month's
meeting. 

I had an idea. What if all our FSUGs/GLUGs members
from all over India meet together, online?. How would
it be if we all meet in the beginning of the New Year?


After discussion with the channel ops, I am happy to
call for an all-India FSUGs/GLUGs members meet on
January 1, 2006 at 1500 hrs IST at #gnu-india on
irc.freenode.net.

No agenda as such. The idea is to get to meet folks
from different FSUGs/GLUGs, get to know what
FSUGs/GLUGs have been and are working on, free
software ideas/suggestions/plans/activities for 2006. 

I will broadcast this message to as many FSUGs/GLUGS
that I am member of and that I know of. Please feel
free to spread the word. 

Thanking you all and looking forward to meeting you
all,

SK 
(a.k.a mbuf on irc.freenode.net)

--
Shakthi Kannan, MS
Software Engineer, Hexaware Technologies
[E]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]              [M]: (91) 98407-87007
[W]: http://www.shakthimaan.com      [L]: Chennai, India


                
__________________________________________ 
Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about. 
Just $16.99/mo. or less. 
dsl.yahoo.com 



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
AIDS in India: A "lurking bomb." Click and help stop AIDS now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/0XFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-----------------------------------------------
Next Meeting as on our Website: http://ilughyd.org.in
----------------------------------------------- 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ilughyd/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to