Dear Sir/Friends,

I am searching for My own Identity & My Friend's. 

I am requesting you to help me in this reg., as I am
very depressed & furstrated in finding & and to get
in touch with my friend as I am recently came out of
Just like " Coma Situation ".
  
lastly as a Desperate measure, I am sending this
E-Mail, thinking that She may be an

Employee of your Company/Organisation as PROGRAMER /
TEAM LEADER / PROJECT LEADER/Colleugue. 

I don't know her present address or phone No. or
e-mail Id.

So, Pl. consider my plea & Help me in finding my
friend, that to be by

" Forwarding this E-Mail Only " to Her,

where she can easily recognise me by seeing my
Name & postal address.

I am here providing information about her, known to me
best of my knowledge to Search/Find 

So, Pl. Search on Combination of 

" Name,MotherTongue,Education & Nationality " 

As Search Options For easy Locating RAJESHWARI

And also With the Help of HR Manager Or Any INDIAN
from the State of AndhraPradesh-India for easy
Locating.

Name : RAJESHWARI / RAJESWARI

Educational Qualification :

MCA (1991-94)Passed in 1994 With Distinction from

SRI VENKATESWARA UNIVERSITY (SVU). TIRUPATHI

Mother Toungue : TELUGU

Original Nationality : INDIAN - SOUTH ANDHRAPRADESH

Earlier Employment : FIRST BATCH FACULTY IN RIIMS -
Tirupathi 1994-95
 
 Mr.Vamsi, Mrs.Bindu, Mrs.Sreedevi & Mrs.RAJESHWARI
are First Batch Faculty In RIIMS - Tirupathi and they
are in  Same Batch IN MCA 1991-94, SVUCE, Tpt and
Worked together in KRAM/MARK COMPUTER JUNCTION,
Tirupathi,in 1994 when i am doing diploma in Unix & C
1993-94.

Or Rajeswari FRIENDS

  Name : JHANSILAXMI / JANSILAXMI
 
 Sex : FEMALE
 
 Age : 29-34
 
 Mother Toungue : TELUGU
 
 Nationality & Native State : 
 
 INDIAN (SOUTH - INDIAN )& ANDHRA PRADESH
 
 Educational Qualification : B.E

School : SVU CAMPUS HIGH SCHOOL TIRUPATHI
         X B/S 1987-88 BATCH


ALL ABOVE ARE are
 FROM Sri Venkateswara University TIRUPATHI.
their Mother Toungue is " TELUGU " and
>From ANDHRAPRADESH INDIA (SOUTH)

If I had Found/Got there Contacts E-Mail Id's

Or

" Forwarding this E-Mail Only " 

Or Your Friends/Collegues Who Are Working in IT Co's.


Where your act of kindness, I will be ever grateful to
you

I am sending this e-mail with a Hope.

Loking Fwd & Thanking you Sir,

Truly & regs,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]


1. I am from  SVU CAMPUS HIGH SCHOOL TIRUPATHI
         X B/S 1987-88 BATCH

2. MCA RIIMS 1996-99 BATCH

Mr. SEETHAPATHI.PEMULA Alias SEETHAPATHI SWAMY
HNo.1-4-380/B
KUMMARATHOPU STREET
TIRUPATI - 517 501. AP. INDIA.


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


-----------------------------------------------
Next Meeting as on our Website: http://ilughyd.org.in
----------------------------------------------- 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ilughyd/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to