On 1/14/06, Indraneel Majumdar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 14, 2006 at 12:44:02PM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12:40:07 <~> $ sudo apt-cache show bwbasic
>
> oops, sorry again, I have a debian box, not ubuntu
>
> (hmm, it gets murkier)

[A late reply to an old thread]

Debian unstable also has ucblogo packaged. No need to install
from Ubuntu (Actually I think Ubuntu's is just repackaged from
stock Debian, but I could be wrong).

$ apt-cache policy ucblogo
ucblogo:
  Installed: 5.3-1
  Candidate: 5.5-2
  Version table:
     5.5-2 0
        500 ftp://ftp-mirror.internap.com unstable/main Packages
 *** 5.3-1 0
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

HTH,
/prakash


-----------------------------------------------
Next Meeting as on our Website: http://ilughyd.org.in
----------------------------------------------- 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ilughyd/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to