Hi Friends,
   
  I want to ask u one thing.
  I have undergone Embedded system training program at ROCSYS also known as 
system software school (Also known as ROC) i am giving the name because if in 
case anybody recognise, it will help me.
  And now i am in search of a job.
  If anybody can help me out in this situation i will be glad.
  I also thought of attaching my resume with this mail but afterwards i thought 
after seeing the response i will attach it.
   
  I would like to get the suggestions and also about whether to attach the 
resume or not.
   
  If it works i think it will be helpful to candidates like me who r unemployed.
   
  bye,
  NARESH

                                
---------------------------------
 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
Yahoo! Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



-----------------------------------------------
Next Meeting as on our Website: http://ilughyd.org.in
----------------------------------------------- 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ilughyd/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to