hi,
through wine go to the source, and type wine setup.exe, can u tell me in
detail what that is basic

prasanth

On 5/2/06, BALA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I've installed Webobjects in linux through Wine
> But I can't unable to open any of the Webobjects
> applications.could any one please tell me if it
> possible to work Webobjects under Linux.I've been
> struggling for the past two days.
>
> Installed setup.exe through wine..
>
> suggestions regarding any of this would be apprecited.
>
> Bala
>
> BALA
>
>
>
> __________________________________________________________
> Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new.
> http://in.answers.yahoo.com
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------
> Next Meeting as on our Website: http://ilughyd.org.in
> -----------------------------------------------
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



-----------------------------------------------
Next Meeting as on our Website: http://ilughyd.org.in
-----------------------------------------------




SPONSORED LINKS
Linux software Job offer Unix


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to