Which Sound card / On board Audio chipset are you using ?
Most probably you dont have the drivers setup correctly to enable 4.1 sound under Linux
srinivas reddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I am new to LINUX and this is my first mail to this group.
I have installed FC 5 in my comp recently. I have a 4.1 speaker set up in my
comp. But, with FC 5 only two speakers were getting detected, where as the
same set up was working fine with Windows.
Can any one help me where exactly, I have to make changes to get my audio
system to function properly even in Linux.
--
Best Regards,
Srinivas Reddy.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
-----------------------------------------------
Next Meeting as on our Website: http://ilughyd.org.in
-----------------------------------------------
SPONSORED LINKS
Linux software Job offer Unix
---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
Visit your group "ilughyd" on the web.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
---------------------------------
Thanks & Regards
Abhay Jaykar
---------------------------------
New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
-----------------------------------------------
Next Meeting as on our Website: http://ilughyd.org.in
-----------------------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "ilughyd" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
