Hey guys,,,,,,,,, Looks like my simple tread turned into an Argue..... Well SID and KG you both are right, you have given me good suggesions which are like two sides of a COIN. So nither this wrong,nor that. Both are correct in all point of view. But one thing is there, I learn linux by own, it took me 3 years to compeletly switch from windows to Linux, but now i am really very happy with my TUX BOX. One thing i learnd, it takes time but really works.
bye Hasib > ----- Original Message ----- > From: varanasi_siddarth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > To: [email protected] > Subject: [TwinCLinG] Re: Any body knw good Linux ,Embedded prog institute > Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 07:58:51 -0000 > > > Hey, > I dont want to argue, neither want to start a flame war about > this. I take no offence to people joining institutes if they are any > good, perhaps they are. > > If you find a good mentor who takes good care of you its well and > good. Get a degree from the institute, get a job. > > I too would like a mentor who would teach me everything threre is to > know. But once the mentor leaves you then want. Once you leave the > institute then want. > > Languages will come and go. Today's knowledge is no good tomorrow. So > even if you join a institute you be back at where I am today. Of > course you can keep going to the institutes on a timely basis. I have > thought of that too. > > But the real lesson of linux is not bash programinng or perl or > python or the countless things it has to offers. It is about how to > use the community. How to collect discrete information from community? > How to ask good questions when you are stuck? How to make things work > for you. > I hope that whatever institute the person in question joins, teaches > him all that. > > . > If have offended someone, ignore me. > > I will write no more. > sid > > > > whether there are any good teachers left is beside the point. The > > point is that different people are different. Some can only > > learn best from a teacher. This is not something to be looked > > down upon. they are born that way. And if universities/colleges > > dont have good teachers, they have to look elsewhere. To good > > private institutes. There *are* good teachers around. And if you > > *need* a teacher/mentor/ guide, you have to spend money and make > > a great effort to find them. > > > > -- regards > > kg > > http://lawgon.livejournal.com > > http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/ > > > = -- Powered by Outblaze
