Hi Thej,

I had not much to do with the Match, even I wasn't well :(
I was happy to receive Cheedu presentation but it was anyways of not much
use. I am saddy to miss it but then there's always a next time. :)

How's Sanjay now?


Bips.

P.S. This is not a clarification mail.

On 5/1/07, thejaswi_p_23 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>   With the World Cup final match coinciding with the monthly LUG Meet,
> the attendance dipped to 10. But the quality of the talk wasn't
> affected, Srinivasan aka Cheedhu delivered a talk on "Jabber: A
> messaging Protocol". He began with a brief yet comprehensive
> introduction to the protocol before he decided to show a hands on.
> He setup the OpenFire Chat Server in under 10 minutes!!! Then he
> configured a client (Gaim) to show a demo.
> Though the second talk was supposed to be on "Regular Expressions", it
> had to be postponed as the speaker was unwell.
> Before calling it a day, feedback on upcoming talks was collected.
> The audience at the meet weren't disappointed as they got to see the
> final match, thanks to rain!!!
>
> Thejaswi Puthraya
> http://thejuhyd.blogspot.com
>
>  
>



-- 
I'd love to change the world,
but they won't give me the source code :)


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to