Hi 

I am for it. I am now unable to attend on saturdays as driving back from 
bagumper to saket is a nightmare and also findin parking is another big issue 
on saturdays. I would love to attend LUG meets abd Sunday is fine by me.
Yoganandam. G
-----Original message-----
From: "Cheedhu" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 04:07:12 -0500
To: [email protected]
Subject: [TwinCLinG] Monthly meet : can we change the timing?


 > Hi
> 
> We are having the monthly meets on the evening of last Saturday of 
> every month. when invited to attend the meet, many have said that 
> saturday evening is not convenient, as most prefer to go out with 
> family/friends on Saturday!
> 
> A suggestion, could we have the meetings on Sunday afternoon?
> 
> I see that the LUG-Delhi is also having their meets on Sunday 
> afternoons and are having a very good response.
> And anyways, what could be a better way to spend sunday afternoons ;-)
> 
> Moderator(s), do we have this this as an option?
> Maybe we could have a poll for this
> 
> - Cheedhu
> 
> 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to