--- In [email protected], Rajiv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> mathewcos wrote on 06/06/07 at 11:26:58 -0000:
> >> > 
> >> > * * * * * /root/list_of_files.sh
> >> > 
> >> > --------------------
> >> 
> >> the cron job is scheduled to run every minute...!?
> >> Is that what is needed ?
> >> 
> >> > 
> >> > Contents of list of files
> >> > =========
> >> > ls -l >listfiles
> <snip>
> >
> >   But I am not able to see any other mails once the cron job is 
> >executed? Please help me to solve this.
> 
> you'll get email if there is something in stdout/error. crond logs 
will be in
> /var/log/cron or /var/log/messages depending on where syslog is 
writing to.
> Check your syslog.conf for the exact file
> 
> 
> -rajiv
>
Hi,

   I checked syslog.conf . It is in '/var/log/cron'
But I am not able to see any cron file in '/var/log/cron'

Regards,
Mathew


Reply via email to