Hi,

Because of the heavy traffic congestion at Begumpet, and some security
restrictions at Virtusa, we started
looking out for other options for venue. Thejaswi and I have met with some
of the colleges and institutes,
to pay hosts for the ilughyd monthly talks. As of now, nothing has
materialized yet. So I wish to inform
you that we are not having this months meet.

I request people to collaborate and contribute to this effort and find out a
good venue for holding our monthly meets.
we will be also meeting with  IIIT lug  mod to see if we can collaborate
and  have our meetings together.
Hopefully, by next month, we will have a solid place set for our monthly
meets.

Off late, I have gotten really busy, as I am going out of country for a
quarter. So,  I request  Thejaswi
to take on the responsibilities during my absence and continue the good
work. Apologies for the short notice :)

Thank you,
Sanjay
-- 
49:02:1f:d9:d5:10:98:58:12:af:56:e4:f1:34:cf:7e -Sunj
www.sanjaysha.com


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to