Happy Day - I found and bought a copy of Mac OS X 10.4 RETAIL yesterday so
end of problems cloning etc.... Just a few days wait for it to arrive. The
price was very reasonable for UK where Mac bitys tend to be far more costly
than in USA for example.

So, time off for good behaviour ;-) Ill paint the fence!  (one more non
working iMac to work on, but with one running Im less worried about surgery
- the iMac, not me, yet ;-)

Have great weekend folks

Colin aka Applemany
In Cambs UK

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 5:47:14 AM UTC+1, flags wrote:

> On 5/26/15 9:21 PM, Julia Brinckloe wrote:
> > They will always do what they were originally designed to do. And that
> > was enough for us then. Have we changed all that much? These vintage
> > iMacs are little gems. I cringe when I read dismissive comments about
> > them. But then--I am a collector. And maybe that is where they
> > belong--in a collection.
>
> I wish I had $ to fix the 15-29 iMacs that came in an school auction.
> Lazy clowns drilled holes in hard/media drives.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.