Hi there: Every once in a while my little Samsung CD drive won't be able to
read a disc for import into iTunes. When it does happen (not very often),
if I unplug its USB connector from the Mini and then reinsert it, all's
well, but now I've got a disc where even that doesn't work. Any ideas on
why, or on how to resolve this? As always, my thanks in advance!

Bill Spencer in Maryland
Mac Mini 2.6 GHz i5/10.11.6

for those using Apple iMacs and eMacs.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.