Hi there: My wife is trying to install a new touch-screen monitor for a very
unusual application she uses. The old monitor was just too big for the space
available. From what I understand, the new monitor (Planar PT1945R) works fine
except for the touchscreen functionality. I was just on the phone with the
Planar folks, who said that there are actually two different drivers to
install, one from Planar and another from an outfit called UPDD (it seems the
Mac is very unfriendly about touch-screen technology…). He also said it would
be very useful to remove the driver for the old touch-screen monitor (made by
Tyco).

My question is this: where do I find that old driver? I have never understood
how the Mac sets up the libraries with all that stuff in them.

As always, my thanks in advance!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.