Hi there: I think there must be a way to do this but I can’t figure out how
with the basic system apps I have. I have two jpeg images that I want to merge
together into one, so the original first one is at the top and the second one
is below it. Preview doesn’t seem able to do so, and I don’t see any other
out-of-the-box utilities that can do so. Any suggestions will be welcome.
Thanks in advance!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.