Someone gave me a huge Quadra tower 12 years ago that cost over 10 as
specced when new around 1992. It was a great boat anchor.
It weighed almost as much as the high end 21 inch CRT that came with it. I
gave it to another LEMMER who has his own private museum.

Adrian D'Alessio aka; Fluxstringer
fluxstrin...@gmail.com
https://vimeo.com/user31618097 <fluxstrin...@gmail.com>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fluxstreamcommunication/
http://www.facebook.com/FluxStringer
https://www.youtube.com/user/fluxstringer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/fluxstreamcommunications

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Bruce Johnson <john...@pharmacy.arizona.edu
> wrote:

> Those lazy, crazy IIFX days of old, when Macs were almost literally worth
> their weight in gold :-P
>
> You have to toss the VESA adapter into your shopping cart to do it, but
> you can once again BTO a single Mac that comes in at more than $10,000
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3bnauonmamj7ti/10kMac.png?dl=0
>

> --
> Bruce Johnson
> University of Arizona
> College of Pharmacy
> Information Technology Group
>
> Institutions do not have opinions, merely customs

> group/imaclist
>
> ---
> "iMac Group" group.
> email to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.