Hi!
(May be, you can think that the question is long a bit, but please read.Because i'm very bored )
I want to prepare a calendar with images like this format:
image+a multi-line month(namely the result of the TextCalendar.formatmonth function.) and then print this view.
I have tried to do, but when i want to save the result of the formatmonth function as an image file, the result is only one row, not multi-line.If it was true, i would do the program by pasting the month file(as img file) to image file and then  there will be one image file after unioning them by pasting.
How can i get the true format when i save the month result as image file?

Or have you got any other, better idea for this program?

In fact, first I did this like this: I used labels for all the months and images on a label.But the problem was printing this form.I used ImageGrab(bbox) function.But I didn't adjust the ares ofthe button.How can i adjust?

Thanks and regards!..

Daha hızlı, akıllı ve kolay - Windows Live Messenger. burayı tıklayın!