SELMA GÜZEL wrote:
Hi!

According to my knowledge, PIL image module hasn't got text feature.

The Image module of PIL not, but the ImageDraw yes. Take a look at PIL
website.

How can write text to an image?

There are several examples for do it

And another question, how can use enter feature when i want to write
to an image file? I want to write the result of
TextCalendar.formatmonth function, but the result is not
multi-line.Only one row.How can i correct?

What are "enter feature?" And what's the TextCalendar.formatmonth ? I
haven't TextCalendar into my python installation.

What do you want to do? What text do you have and how and where do you
want to write it?

Thanks and regards...

Michele