Howdy,

Starting with a 100 x 20 image,
I want to produce a trapezoid with corners at
top left = 20,0 top right = 80,0 bottom left = 0,20 bottom right = 100,20

the image now has a 45 degree bevel at the ends.

I've found that the data param to transform PERSPECTIVE, a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h
represents::

 (a x + b y + c)/(g x + h y + 1), (d x + e y + f)/(g x + h y + 1)

I don't have the math skills to solve for the result I need.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kent

PS Why?

I want to place an image within a larger image, with
the smaller in a frame which blends between the two.

This seamless embedding is quite a nice effect.

The perspective effect is to miter the edges of the frame.
At one time I implemented a crude version which just
cropped the blended elements to 45 degree, now I want
to revisit doing a proper transform.