Hello List,
I am a new python user, who has got himself on the short side of a temporal
deadline. I am conducting a fractional snow cover analysis using the AVTREE
algorithm developed by Southwest Regional Earth Science Applications Center. I
currently have the algorithm however it is coded in C and I am unable to
execute the code. I am hoping to use python to carry out the analysis. As a new
python user and a relatively inexperienced programmer I am hoping that someone
may be able to guide me in the right direction as how to use python to execute
this algorithm. Does any one have code they may be willing to share on the
import handling and export of avhrr data? I have been unable to find an
examples of python code using AVHRR data. Any knowledge anyone is willing to
share is greatly appreciated.
Michael Clancy