Hi,

We're using SimpleDNS since a few weeks for our new server farm. We had to change since MS DNS is in trouble to work with control panels like HELM.

I'm really happy with SimpleDNS, it's easy to use and works without any problems.

Am Dienstag, 28. Februar 2006 um 02:39 schrieben Sie:

-----Original Message-----

From: "Chris Anton"

Hello... I am looking for recommendations for favorite DNS servers. We have been using our ISPs, but are concerned about its reliability lately.

---

I have been using Simple DNS Plus for several years ... very easy to configure ... works great, and have never seen it crash.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Merlin Consulting

Martin Schaible

Bahnhofstrasse 27