-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Deborah Chard
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 10:13 AM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Declude anti junk-- opinions?

I don't know about Gmail, but Declude requires a lot of work.  I tested it
for a couple of weeks and out of the box I had more legitimate email being
blocked than spam.  I've seen a lot of positive reviews in this forum on
Declude, but if a product out of the box can't stop spam that Microsoft
Outlook's junkmail filter catches and at the same time flags internal emails
from one employee to another as spam, then as a SysAdmin with more
responsibility than just email, it takes too much time to manage.  Even with
tweaking, it stopped too much legit email, Imail's filter is even worse.

Deb