Title: Message
<sigh>

I guess I'm not making myself clear.

I am going to turn recursion off TOTALLY on the box that hosts IMAIL , which is also my primary nameserver.

On the box I've just set up, I will be running a caching only DNS server, no zones loaded on it.

I am going to point the DNS server  in the IMAIL settings to the new, caching only box, since, at the moment, it's pointed to the box that IMAIL is hosted on, which is the same box I'm about to turn recursion OFF on.

So, the DNS server settings in IMAIL wiill be pointed to the caching only dns server that I have just set up and recursion will be turned off on the box that Imail currently sits on, which is also my primary nameserver.

Make sense now?

:)