  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vincent Toussaint
Sent: 05 February 2007 16:23
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Migrate from SmarterMail to Imail

David,
At the moment, I have 2 separate computers.  1 running SM for the users and
the second running Imail as a trial server.  At the end, we will use the SM
server (hardware) for the Imail.  I can configure the trial Imail and then
move everything when I install it to the ex-SM server.

I think I will have to run both server side-by-side and ask the users to
move their IMAP mail from one server to the other.
I was just looking for a way to do it without involving the users..

I know that it's possible to migrate from Imail to Smarter Mail with a
utility provided by Smartertools.  I was hoping that the same thing could
exist for the reverse operation.

Thanks

Vincent Toussaint
Sys. Admin