  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vincent Toussaint
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 11:39 AM
To: imail_forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: [IMail Forum] Attachement modified

Hello,
I have a user that received a license file for a software (filename.gto –
plain text file –).  When he tried it, it didn’t work.  After checking with
the software supplier, we noticed that some carriage return had been added
to each line of the file.

The supplier sent a new file, compressed into .tar and this one was intact.

I use ICS 2006.2 premium with Declude Junkmail.  Would Imail modify a file
attached to a mail???

Thank you!

 <http://www.hybride.com>
  _____

Vincent Toussaint

Administrateur réseau - Network Admin

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T: (450) 227-4245 F: (450) 227-5245

  _____