I decided to fix my self generated SSL certificate because a while ago I had changed my web server name, and I want to get rid of that pesky domain name mismatch warning. So I opened my User's Guide and followed the instructions for generating a new certificate. I then stopped and restarted Web Messaging- but it kept stopping. So I dig through the knowledge base and discover the following: "You also cannot use the word 'server'." Doh! That's what I named my new certificate!

I can't fix my mistake because now running SSLUTIL I get the message: "Could not load default "server.crt" and "server.key" files Please copy these files to application current directory." (which is also what IWEBMSG returns)

Renaming my certificate and key and changeing the registry values values under Software\Ipswitch\IMail\ssl doesn't work either.

Can anybody help me fix my problem?