-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Greg Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 1:32 PM
To: IMail Mailing List
Subject: [IMail Forum] Auto suggest...

I have one user who, when she composes a new e-mail the web client does
not "auto suggest" from her contacts.  I had her try logging into web
mail from my computer and it still didn't work.  I had her try Firefox,
and it still doesn't work.  If I log in to web mail using her computer
it works fine for me and any other user.  I also tried deleting her
mailbox and letting it recreate totally empty... and still nothing.

Any help would be appreciated!

----
If you have received this email in error please notify the originator.