As one of the hold-outs that stayed with IMail version 8 a very very long
time,  I have to give kudos to Ipswitch for version 10.1.  We upgraded a few
days ago and aside from a couple small issues (my fault), the process went
smoothly.  So far my customers have responded positively and we're happy
with the admin interface. I've been with IMail for a very long time and am
glad I stuck with it.

One question.  On the webmail login screen, the prompt is labeled
"Username".  In the previous version, we changed that prompt to "Email
Address" and it greatly reduced support calls.  I can't seem to find a way
to change this prompt in version 10.1.  Is there a way to do this?   If not,
can someone please put this on the wish list for future updates?

Thanks,

-Gary

Gary Jorgenson, RN President/CEO - Robin Technologies, Inc.
670 Lakeview Plaza Blvd., Suites I & J | Worthington, OH 43085
Phone: 614.888.3001 | Fax: 614.888.3002 | Cell: 614.961.0670
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.robintek.com