Ah ok - in that case make sure your root passwords were changed for each
domain.  The default is "password".

Travis

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Ulrich
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 7:15 AM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Possible Hack of IMail server?

Its not at the "sub level" - its at the user level.

So there is a users folder, and then:

\users\chris
\users\tom
\users\p
\users\po
\users\post
\users\postma
\users\postmast

I know what you are referring to, but that would cause:

\users\chris
\users\chris\p
\users\chris\po
\users\chris\post
\users\chris\postma
\users\chris\postmast

I'm seeing it at the base level

Thanks

At 09:51 AM 11/10/2008, you wrote:
>Well if you have '-' setup as the mailbox delimiter I can make this happen
>by sending email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] and so on.
Not