Hello,

  About every few days or so, the WorkGroupShare settings change themselves
on my client machines.  I purposely have not selected the Contacts and
Calendars as I let MobileMe do them.  But every few days or so they
re-select themselves and I get LOTS of duplicates.  So..

1.        Where is this information stored on the client PCs as to what it
wants to sync?

2.       Can I make this read-only so that WGS can't suddenly re-enable
thing I have disabled?

3.       Or is there another fix entirely for this?

I just upgraded to 10.02, but that didn't seem to have any bearing as it
just happened again.  I have the latest version of the WGS plug-in installed
2.3.0.456.  Any ideas?  Anyone?

Thanks!

Travis