Von: Michel Renfer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. Mai 2000 15:30
An: 'IMail-List'
Betreff: [IMail Forum] Filtering on Relay

Hi List

Is there any way to filter mails with vbs attachment server wide
(not on every virtual host) and for store-and-forward domains ??

Best regards, M. Renfer
[EMAIL PROTECTED], phone: +41(0)32 387 4287, fax: +41(0)32 387 4260
LAN Services AG, IP Services,  Bielstrasse 29,  3250 Lyss, Switzerland

"If you want truly to understand something, try to change it"
 -- Kurt Lewin (1890-1947)