Hello Craig,

ftp://ftp.ipswitch.com/ipswitch/product_support/imail/odbcuser.zip

Yes you can compile this with VC6.  Open the project up and look for
the SELECT statements replace the userid and password with your new
fields.  Not guaranteed to work but worth a shot.

In the log you have attached look do a search for "SELECT".  This will
tell you where the problem resides.  This log below tells me nothing.

-Joe