> So, can you actually get IMail to read a template file
> login.asp instead of
> login.html?

It'll "read" it, but it won't process any ASP code. IMail's web msg
service treats .asp files just like it treats .cgi files: as "includes".
If you want to maintain user authentication info across you ASP website
and the IMail templates, you'll need to use Cookies, setting the cookies
with JavaScript in IMail, and with JS or ASP in your .asp files.

That's how our "You've Got Imail!" product works, to put a login form and
new message count display on your regular website (whatever it's running
on). You can also make a login form on any webpage, similar to our example
code at http://hksi.net/image-login.htm.

Ron Hornbaker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 IMail Add-Ons by Humankind Systems ~ 1,414 admins can't be wrong
   http://killerwebmail.com - the name says it all
   http://hksi.net/products - Templates, EZSignUp, You'veGotIMail!, etc...
   http://hksi.net/testimonials - hear what they're saying