> I am having a domain (say mydomain.com) on which i have multiple user
accounts. Out of this, one of my account is support. As we see in
different sites, when we sent email, we get a reference code, i want to
have such a program set up for my account [EMAIL PROTECTED] That is,
when a mail comes to this account, i need to scan the subject or body and
then according to that i want to send a reference number which is read
from the database. Is this possible with Imail?
_____________________________________

Sure is. You'll need to use a "Program" alias that triggers a command-line
application and passes the raw body of the inbound message to it. Here's
more info:

  http://support.ipswitch.com/kb/IM-19990812-DM02.htm

Ron Hornbaker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 IMail Add-Ons by Humankind Systems ~ 1,606 admins can't be wrong
   http://answertrack.com - eCRM email tracking solution
   http://killerwebmail.com - the name says it all
   http://hksi.net/products - Templates, EZSignUp, You'veGotIMail!, etc...
   http://hksi.net/testimonials - hear what they're saying