>Why donīt you create ... another list for declude + f-prot forum ? you can
>gently tell us
>here how can we subscribe that list (the people that uses declude + f-prot)

We do have a mailing list for Declude Virus (not specific to F-Prot, but
F-Prot questions are welcome on the list).  Anyone who wants can send an
E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe declude.virus your name" in
the body of the E-mail.

                                                    -Scott
---
Declude: Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Anti-hijacking solutions for
IMail.  http://www.declude.com

---