From: Sanford Whiteman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 12:14 AM
To: Dustin Freeman
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Remove mail after X # of days

> I  see  where  we  can remove mail that is over X number of days old
> from  the user mailboxes but is there a way to do this for a certain
> folder in all the user mailboxes?

Not  by  design, but we've used the handy "move" command to take files
temporarily  out  of the main directory structure into a dummy folder,
run  IMMSGEXP.EXE,  then  move them back, without a tedious file copy.
You  can  still  have  new  messages  during  the  brief time it takes
IMMSGEXP.EXE  to  run,  so you should check for the existence of a new
MBX and concatenate the two if necessary.

-Sandy