You can identify the forwards by looking for a forward.ima file in each user
directory. Below is a batch file that will create a file containing the forwards that
are currently set.
You will need to set the right directory locations for your users and where you want
the  forward.log file written.
GFPSAdmin is my directory under the Imail directory for administrative stuff

bob

------------------------ begin
@echo off

echo.
echo This batch looks for the file named forward.ima in each users
echo directory. It can be used to determine the accounts that have a
echo forward setup. It writes out a file of userids (folders) that have
echo the forward.ima file set. Resulting file is named forwards.log
echo I currenly have it writing out the new forward.ima entry for the
user.
echo .
rem pause
d:
cd \imail
del GFPSAdmin\forwards.log
rem building userlist based on directory only
dir /B /AD users>GFPSAdmin\dirlist.txt
echo.>GFPSAdmin\forwards.log

echo Please wait searching directories ...

rem This for loop loops through the dirlist.txt file looking for the filename
rem forward.ima in each folder in the file.  If it finds it, it writes the
rem folder(userid) to the forwards.log file.
rem Note that this command must all be on one single line:

FOR /F "eol= tokens=1,* delims=/" %%i in (GFPSAdmin\dirlist.txt) do if
exist .\users\%%i\forward.ima  echo %%i>>GFPSAdmin\forwards.log

rem echo Check file GFPSAdmin\forwards.log for details.
rem echo.