-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff Reinhardt
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 8:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Collaboration is now available :(

> "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". "Don't cut off your nose to spite your
> face (or Ipswitch)".

Only one problem Len, my IMail 7.15 has been and continues to be
broken.  I have SMTP service hangs up to 6 times a week sometimes.
Customers are complaining and it is becoming a major hassle. I am
not saying IMail is not better than other systems out there, but I
am not going to lose customers over a flaky service issue.  Others
say they can stop and start the service, that works sometimes, but
most of the time I have to restart the server.  I have followed every
suggestion in the archives and on the list (3Com NIC, one DNS server
listed, etc. etc.) and yet it is still an issue.

I was looking for replacements before this announcement because
the one time I asked in the list about help I was told to look at the
archives.

Jeff Reinhardt
XFire Web