-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Green dfn
Systems
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 3:05 PM
To: IMail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: [IMail Forum] spool / mailbox partition fragmentation

I'm running IMail 8 on Windows 2000 Server. I've been manually defragging
the spool and users partitions early every morning. That's getting old. I've

seen postings about Diskeeper, but I can't justify the $250.00 right now.
Are there any cheap alternatives?

Analysis of my users partition will report a defrag is needed about 6 hours
after I complete one. Should I schedule every 6 hours or more frequently?

Bill Green
dfn Systems
5056227853

---