Hi all....

Just a quick one this time.

There is the field in Imail to set the Max Mailbox Size across an entire
domain. Cool! The field is in bytes (why won't they just starting using MB
is beyond me....saves me having to use my calculator!!! Haha).

According to the Knowledge Base on the Ipswitch website, the max limit you
can enter into this field is 4GB, or 4,294,967,296 bytes as Ipswitch want
you to enter it. This is fine with me.

However, anytime I enter a value of 1GB (1,073,741,824 bytes) or more, as
soon as click Apply the value is reset to Zero.

Has anyone come across this?

I'm running Imail 8.15 Hotfix 1, if that helps!

Thanks!!!

Chris Jones
ICT Support & Security
Rural Press Limited