On Fri, 20 Feb 2009, Marian Sorin Nasoi wrote:
I have only included "c-client.h" because I thought that was enough...

It isn't.  You must do all the linkage

I have added the   #include "linkage.c" at the start of your
application's main() function and I have to solve an error I get:
"undefined reference to `mail_versioncheck' "

Are you linking with the same version of c-client.a that is with the c-client sources (where you have c-client.h, linkage.c, etc.)?

If you are using some RPM or other package from a third party distribution, delete it and install the tarball from the UW FTP server:
        ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/imap.tar.Z

-- Mark --

http://panda.com/mrc