On Jun 08, Robert Bischoff <rbisch...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi!

> Has someone found a way to easily extract personal lists from the
> imdb database?

I'm not aware of any ready-to-use scripts, sorry. (except, maybe,
some of the scripts in my vdbpy program).
In fact IMDbPY is the base of many database/collectors of movies:
  http://imdbpy.sourceforge.net/?page=programs

I'm sure you can force one or more of them to collect your data
automatically, after you've parsed your list of movies.

To parse your list, I can suggest you the BeautifulSoup parser;
it's very simple to learn and use:
  http://www.crummy.com/software/BeautifulSoup/

If you need any help, feel free to ask.

Bye,