http://pastebin.com/XLmiYbFW
---------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/supybot/callbacks.py", line 1180,
in _callCommand
    self.callCommand(command, irc, msg, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/supybot/utils/python.py", line
86, in g
    f(self, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/supybot/callbacks.py", line 1166,
in callCommand
    method(irc, msg, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/supybot/commands.py", line 913,
in newf
    f(self, irc, msg, args, *state.args, **state.kwargs)
  File "/home/bash/Download/Supybot-0.83.4.1/plugins/Supybot-imdb/
plugin.py", line 81, in imdb
    ia = imdb.IMDb()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'IMDb'

I googled it and a bunch of people said to raname the py file but that
obviously isn't the prob. IDK where else to turn so I'm posting it
here.