Hi

I tried to use IMDb.py on the latest Ubuntu and searches failed (with
a ' service temporarily unavailable' from the IMDB server, which was
shown in the stack trace from IMDB.py). I don't know if this is new or
has already been fixed, but I found that using the search argument
ordering that imdb.py was using, semicolon seperated arguments first,
then the question, did indeed fail when used in a webbrowser, but that
changing the ordering to have the search string first, as the website
does, cured the trouble. I changed line 447 in /parser/http/
__init__.py to

 params = 'q=%s;s=%s;mx=%s' % (quote_plus(ton), kind, str(results), )

to put the search string first and this fixed things. I don't know if
IMDB have changed something in their handling of searches or even if
this problem is one that only I have seen, but if it's general then
someone might want to make that change permanent. I couldn't figure
out how to formally report a bug and I couldn't face trying to figure
out Mercurial (Git gives me enough trouble) so please accept my
apologies for posting this here.

Great library btw, thanks to all who have worked on it, it's proved
very useful.

John Lambert