On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:26 AM, Arthur de Peretti-Schlomoff
<arthur....@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm testing some things with imdbpy (and by the way : great work !),

Thanks!
Unfortunately the development is slowing down a little... if you have
any ideas or want to do some work, feel free to submit any patch. :-)

> and saw that in the last version compiled for windows didn't had the
> French articles in the linguistic module.

Ah, great!  Thank you very much; I'll integrate it ASAP.

> And by the way, I think you have a mistake in the Spanish articles.
> There is a 'les', but 'les' isn't an article in Spanish... but 'las'
> is and it's absent from the list. Same for 'le' which isn't an article
> but 'lo' is and it is absent. Also are absent 'al' and 'del'.

Ooops, I see.  Thank you again, I'll add your name to the credits. :-)

--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com>  [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://www.mimante.net/