Hi all,
in other news, it seems that the 'akas' subdomain now
always redirects to 'www' and that the 'combined' page now
redirects to '/reference'

Not sure about the implications, but probably we'll have less
information about movies and tv series.

Regarding the fixes, if nobody else is already working on them,
I can have a look at all the entries related to 'series' and 'episodes'
in the combined parsers (but probably not very soon, having a flu
and some scheduled trips ahead)

Thanks,

Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com>  [PGP KeyID: 0x3845A3D4AC9B61AD]
http://www.mimante.net/