On Mar 25, "H. Turgut Uyar" <u...@itu.edu.tr> wrote:

> I was browsing the archives and noticed that this was not answered.

Completely missed that part. :-)

> The 1.3.6 version of python-lxml does not seem to have an "html"
> module.

It's pretty old, it was released in October 2007.

> Maybe we should set the dependency info in the setup.py file so
> that a release with version greater than 2.1 will be selected.

For sure it won't hurt. :-)

PS: in a matter of days, I hope to add "top 250/bottom 100" links
to imdbpykit.
Whata about i18n?  I see a file for English and one for Turkish;
I can add Italian.  Is there an easy way to translate the XML
generated by the XSL file?

Thanks!
--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com> [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]