On 03/25/2009 06:07 PM, H. Turgut Uyar wrote:
>> Is there an easy way to translate the XML
>> generated by the XSL file?
>>

> It should be easy, an XML book I have says to put an entry for every
> language

That proved to be too naive of me. From what I understand, things do not
run automagically as I hoped they would.

Anyway, I committed a patch to do the translations using XSLT. I
arranged it so that the i18n entry in the config file (and therefore the
LANG environment variable) will be the single control point for
activating the translations of both the static HTML code and the labels
that will come from imdbpy. Since I can not find a way of getting the
value of an environment variable in XSLT, I added some code that will
create a file accordingly to be used by XSLT. It looks kinda awkward but
it works.

--
Turgut