On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Fruch <israel.fruch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't believe Hugh Laurie doesn't have a head shot in imdb

Hi!

Unfortunately IMDbPY is badly broken since the introduction of a new set
of web pages.
See:
http://groups.google.com/group/imdbpy-devel/browse_thread/thread/b1226f91645fd209

Currently IMDbPY is using an account which uses the old set of web pages,
but this only applies to movies' information, and so anything related to
persons, characters and maybe companies is broken.

I'll try to fix the main problems ASAP, but unfortunately right now my
time is _extremely_ limited, and it may takes some weeks, to solve these
problems.

If anyone is willing to help, feel free to ask any kind of question. :-)

--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com>  [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://www.mimante.net/