Hello,

My name is Merter and i am studying in Istanbul Technical University.
I am trying to use Imdbpy in my thesis project but i encountered a problem
when i tried to call get_top250_movies() function.

[image: Satır içi resim 2]

[image: Satır içi resim 1]

After that, i tried get_bottom100_movies() function and it worked perfectly.
I am a beginner in Python and therefore in Imdbpy. Because of that, i don't
understand what is the problem here.
Can you help me about this problem?

Thank you for your help. My english is so bad, isn't it?
If you can't or don't wanna help, at least you read this far. Thank you for
that :)
May the force be with you...

<<image.png>>

<<image.png>>